STARTUP INCORPORATION PACKAGES
We offer several transparent, flat-fee, packages for startups to help them hit the ground running so they know what their initial startup legal costs are. Having a startup lawyer properly handle the corporate formation of your entity and important founder agreements today, could prevent costly litigation in the future. The packages include basic formation documents for a Corporation or LLC, agreements between the founders and third parties, and trademark services.
- One (1) hour consultation with our attorney.
- Filing of Certificate of Incorporation (corporation) or Certificate of Formation (LLC).*
- Bylaws (corporation) or Operating Agreement (LLC).
- Form Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreement for use with a variety of business relationships.
- A minute book including and initial board resolutions and issuance of stock/membership interests to founders/members.
- Founder’s Restricted Stock Purchase Agreement (corporation).
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Includes Silver items plus:
- An additional one (1) hour consultation with our attorney.
- Confidential Information and IP Assignment Agreement (CIIAA) (assignment of IP, confidentiality, non-solicit and non-compete) for Founders.
- Independent Contractor Agreement.
- At-Will Employee Offer Letter.
- Includes Gold items plus:
- Incentive Equity Plan (grants of options and restricted stock/units for employees or directors, officers, and consultants) and related grant documents.
- Employee Agreements for non-executive employees.
- Trademark search and registration (for one class of goods).*
*May be subject to standard government filing fees. Contact us today if you have any questions about the packages below.